Law Offices of David D. Kim
2013 – Present
- Handle all clients needs including criminal, transactional, and general civil litigation: personal injury, wrongful foreclosure/loan modification, breach of contract.
Shouse Law Group
2013 – 2020
- Appear in superior court for criminal cases regarding arraignments, continuances, and entering of pleas.
- Complete requests for discovery and return of personal property.
- Advise clients of their rights, all steps of the criminal proceeding, and other aspects of the criminal process.
Hometown Medical Supplies, Inc.
2012 – 2015
- Ran daily operations of small business and interact with clients.
- Oversaw Medicare regulatory compliance and the Durable Medical Equipment bidding process.
- Advised client on issues of taxation, lease agreements, supplier contracts, and disputes between merchants.
Law Offices of Scott Lin, Farmers Insurance Group Subrogation Attorney
2012 – 2013
- Prepared complaints, opposition to demurrs, arbitration briefs, motions for summary judgment, demand, and client letters.
- Analyzed feasibility of subrogation actions and determined all possible defendants and causes of action.
- Appeared in superior court for civil cases regarding case management conferences.